VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Batam - with Darling

25TH OCTOBER 2011 TUESDAY 
OFF TO BATAM!!!
(scheduled post)

This post is crazily long, it took me days! Thanks to my starhub connection, way too lag, and photobucket having problems too :(
On that day I met darling (7th Sep), we randomly talked about there are travel deals, going Batam for $88! Purchased the deal at atcrazy.com a few days later, and booked our trip with the travel agent on 12th Oct! Our virgin trip together! <3
The whole package includes ferry, accomodation (Holiday Inn), seafood lunch, day tour.


Changed some ruppiah!
SGD1 = $6622 ruppiah!
I am rich, for once!
I woke up at 4am+, can you imagine! On leave today but still couldn't avoid the morning crowd!
Light breakfast at Harbourfront centre! 
Cute bottle!
Orient Apple Absolute Vodka looks cool!
We bought a wine to enjoy in our hotel room tonight.




Onboard the ferry :D
How fast they build buildings here in Singapore. The last time I came here with bf, its only half way there.
GoodBye Singapore!

Our tour guide, Dennis picked us up at the ferry terminal.
1st Stop is to the resort where I last came with Fang & Lin! I forgotten the name! But there is a huge buddha.


Memories... and time flies.



Under the hot sun but not forgetting to camwhore! Singapore is way way behind us here!


2nd Stop: Beng Kong Dry Market
The famous and very expensive coffee. It is said that cats fed on these seeds thing(coffee), then they collected the cats' poop and made into coffee powder? Sounds disgusting yea?




Lots of tidbits in this shop indeed!

3rd Stop: Batam Layer Cakes
We stopped by here for only 5 minutues, Dennis gave us different flavours of the kueh lapis to try then we got to rush off to the next stop. He will collate our orders on the bus.
Oh damn, my memory is failing me.. Before that we did visit some factory outlet stores, Polo Ralph...
Next stop: Batam Miniature House Park & Go-Cart

3 of our group members (who bought a Harris Resort package) are entitled to free PaintBall.


So me & darling went around taking pictures.
I received some raining notifications for Serangoon & Simei on my app WeatherLah. I shouted: ''Why can't it rain! Its so hot!'' and this invited myself to a scolding from darling :p


On the bus to the next location!
Next: Golden Prawn Restaurant 555
Why is it 555 and not the famous 933? I am not sure but they are jus next to each other or rather they are linked.
At the entrance of the restaurant, there is this shop selling bird nest.


She is disturbing that lady. :x


Coke & sprite for darling & myself, and it sucks. Don't buy this unless you want/like diluted coke/sprite.

No pictures of the seafood lunch and it taste bland? Its actually worse than any Zhi Char you can find here in Singapore.


After lunch, we proceeded to watch a performance (within walking distance from Golden Prawn)
Biting/peeling off the coconut shell with his teeth.


Eating glass!?!
Worse.. Eating charcoal.. *faint*
Next stop: Tua Pek Kong Temple (Vihara Buddhi Bhakti Temple)
By now, I am really tired from getting up & down that mini bus.





Hi, Crazy :P


Our mini bus
Next: Massage!!!
Our tour members :)
Ok, no more pictures because we went naked :P
Darling & I took the scrub and massage package. They really scrub our whole body (except face, private areas), so imagine me lying facing upwards on the mattress with only my panties on, my boobies saying hello to the 2 masseuse *shy*
Next: Shopping at the nearest shopping mall!
Baskin Robbins! We couldn't resist the temptation and its having 1 for 1!




And I saw this oh-so-pretty shop :D






To the supermarket and we spent thousands of dollars there heee!
Dennis sent us back to the hotel. Its almost 7-8pm by now and I am feeling so shag!
Holiday Inn!
Well, I can say that its very comfortable, clean, no errie feeling :)
Ok, pictures shall do the talking now,
















Very spacious!
My buys.. All little litle stuff. Bigger stuffs are massage, kueh lapis.
Requested for a bucket of ice and wine glasses for tonight :D
Bathed and all ready to go to the lobby for some good dinner!
MAD HUNGRY just by staring at the placemat!


Hello, pretty <3

Me, proud of my ayam penyet.
Holiday Inn


Back to the room, changed into my new t-shirt and start our drinking session!
We emptied it! Darling went to bed first, while I slowly sipped my drink, watching MTVs.
Toast to our Darling-ship 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment